SEARCHING FOR LOST CHORDS

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

LOVECRAFT TUESDAY # 4

   The reason O Reliops (the "Rugged") that I have yet to post this audio clip (or anything else about this incredible project) is that I just knew that you were already aware of it...you being all-knowing, all-seeing, all-smelled, er..... AND that you frequent (via this inter-net webby thingamabob) the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society web-site even more than I do.  [ http://www.cthulhulives.org/ ]

   But, when I just recently discovered this mega-cool Rock Opera, concept album, based on Lovecraft's "Dreams in the Witch House" I went ape-shyte!!!!   I went to the stand-alone site (link on the regular homepage of HPLHS) http://witchhouserocks.com/  and perused everything that was posted.  I listened to all the downloaded (or is uploaded) videos they had (even became a fan of guitarist Bruce Kulick); be sure to "click" on the "Forbidden Secrets" tab for access to them!  Mike Dalager is to be saluted and toasted for his vision and entrepreneurship in getting this labor of Lovecraftian love actually recorded.  I do hope that some day it can be performed live on stage.

Anyway, a great introduction to the "album" is the opening tracks "The Confession/Arkham Overture."

CTHULHU IN 2016: Why Settle for the Lesser of Evils


No comments:

Post a Comment